Monday, September 21, 2009

MIA

I've been missing from my blog for about a week. We had to shut down our Internet service for a week and today we just got it up and running again. While that was going on I made a trip down south for a few days to visit my parents and my baby sister. It was a much needed trip. I've been stressed/depressed/out of my mind lately and I just needed my parents. I know, I know, I'm totally a grown woman but it's nice to just have that comfort sometimes.

While I was down south I didn't eat healthy (well I tried but by dinners weren't healthy at all). My mom and I made this sun-dried tomato chicken thing...with heavy cream and oil (ouch). I'm going to try to figure out how to make it healthier. Any ideas?

So today is Monday, my world is upside down. I'm going to try to get it back together this week and then I will get back to my weekly change to better myself inside and out. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment