Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fish tacos and cupcakes = not a good combination

Last week I made something new for our family. I made fish tacos with tilapia. It was really simple except I want to make it even healthier. I fried the fish in light oil because I was afraid it would be too soggy if I tried to bake the fish. I put paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in the flour to cover the fish before frying. I used light thousand island sauce and shredded lettuce to go inside the taco with the fish. It's really simple and really yummy. This week I may add avocados.


So along with fish tacos I had two cupcakes this week while I was home visiting family. We went to visit some fancy cupcake shops and I had to try one from each place. They were good and I didn't finish each cupcake and I didn't eat them on the same day so maybe I'm safe.

We did go to the Zoo with my daughter. I got lots of walking in so that may have helped with the cupcakes. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment