Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy day

Today has been busy. I've been running errands, chasing my daughter, making fall crafts and trying to figure out how to become a certified teacher. I have a degree in something other than education and now I'm working on becoming a certified teacher in my state. Anyhow, to the food, some yummy Kashi and yougurt.

Lunch and dinner was spinach and artichoke dip with a tortilla chips. It was delicious and I used fat free mayo, reduced fat parmesan and sour cream and tried to make it as healthy as I could.

So back to the school thing. Since our finances haven't been going so well and I want a normal job I've decided to go back to school and get my certification. While I'm doing that I'm going to substitute teach. I'm pretty excited about this change and I'm looking forward to having a job that is helpful to others. I'm changing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment