Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall is magical.

I feel the change. I've been really not into blogging and I haven't been eating healthy like I was. I really had to just shut myself down these last two weeks and look at the bigger picture. I went to the doctor, I'm waiting on test results for various things. I want to change, I feel the change and so now I'm just enjoying life day by day. I'm taking a break from forcing a change every week and I'm just trying to enjoy moments with my family and taking up new hobbies. Pumpkin patches are very cheerful. Seeing laughter and sparkles makes you think differently.

Fall shoes, fall fashion, make me happy.

My new hobby is crocheting. I want to hand make all my Christmas gifts this year and so ... granny square blankets it is.

I've got a new job substituting and my old job has picked up as well. The money aspect of life is looking better, marriage is looking better, magical family moments are better...life is getting better. I am getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment